Tuesday, December 29, 2009

~The Transition into 2010~

Happy Holidays everyone, although I'm a bit late. I hope that everyone had an enlightening Christmas, and is preparing for 2010. Can you believe that 2010 is so near?

As 2009 exits, and 2010 enters, I have decided to spend the rest of this week reflecting on how good God has been to me this year, the new things that have happened in my life, the right moves and turns I made, as well as any bad decisions I may have made this year and how I can improve for next year; even concerning the little things.

After I do my reflections on the delights, the good, bad, and rough of 2009, I will meditate for days on my strategy and approach of how I will maintain things and overall improve in 2010. I don't really call this a New Year's Resolution; but more of a permanent personal improvement. It exceeds beyond temporary diets and the likes.

One thing in specific that I will be working to improve in, is timeliness. There were one too many times in 2009 in which I was late.

Question: What is one of the things that you would like to improve for 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment